PriviCare Feedback & Complaints Procedure
PriviCare welcomes all feedback & Complaints.
As a Disability Services provider, we acknowledge that everyone has the right to live their best life while being assisted in having their needs and NDIS Goals achieved.
How do I provide feedback or make a complaint?
You can provide your feedback or make a complaint by calling us on
1800 079 110 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens when you have made a complaint with us?
PriviCare will aim to resolve the complaint as quickly as possible. Our complaints procedure requires that we:
- Take prompt action where there appears to be a high risk of harm, neglect, or abuse
- Aim to acknowledge complaints within the next business day from receipt
- Call you within 48 Hours of acknowledgment
- Aim to resolve the complaint within 21 business days of being alerted
We will contact the person or organisation you have complained about, provide them with details of the complaint and ask for their comments and relevant information.
We will then advise you what the response to your complaint has been and what resolution has been suggested.
If you are dissatisfied with the resolution of the complaint, you can ask for the Director to review the complaint and how it was handled.
If the proposed resolution is still not satisfactory and you’d like to escalade it, you may seek assistance from to the relevant Commission or Ombudsman including:
Ph: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677
Or submitting an online complaint form
Disability Complaints Commissioner (Victoria)
Ph: 1800 677342 E: email@example.com
- Resolve your complaint in a confidential, fair and timely manner and all views will be respected
- Assisting you finding a support person or advocate to assist or represent you if you’d like further assistance
- Provide support to you with your right to take the complaint to external agencies if you wish to do so
- Ensure that there are no negative consequences or disadvantages to you because you have made a complaint.